Full Day Peninsula Tour
The peninsula falls within the Table Mountain National Park which is world-renowned for its incredible biodiversity.
The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve spreads out over the rocky headland. It’s a protected nature reserve and home to an array of antelope, the rare Cape mountain zebra, and other unique animal species. It’s also a haven for marine birds, with 250 recorded bird species found in the reserve.
Cape Point is the very pointy end of the Cape Peninsula. It’s an instantly-recognised landmark and is often mistaken to be the southernmost tip of Africa. There are two national heritage monuments on Cape Point that were built to honor the world’s most famous explorers: Vasco da Gama and Bartolomeu Dias (who was the first European explorer to round Cape Point in 1488).
- Collection from any address in Cape Town
- Transport in an air-conditioned Quantum tour vehicle
- Registered English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Entrance fee to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Wi-Fi onboard tour vehicle
- Earphones to hear your guide clearly
Departureany hotel or address in the Cape Town City Bowl
Departure Time07:30 - 09:00 am
Return Time17:30 pm