Full Day Cape Winelands Tour
Paarl, Franschhoek, and Stellenbosch are legendary towns that lie in the heart of the Cape Winelands. They are renowned for their outstanding beauty, heritage buildings, dramatic mountain ranges, and vast rolling vineyards.
Many of the wine estates in this region are iconic estates with a rich cultural history. This tour is not only an opportunity to sample some of the Cape’s finest wines paired with delicious cheeses; it’s also a chance to explore the historic towns and learn more about their history and the early development of the famous Cape Winelands.
- Collection from any address in Cape Town
- Transport in an air-conditioned Quantum tour vehicle
- Registered English-speaking guide
- Cellar tours and wine tasting with one cheese tasting
- Drakenstein Prison visit
- Entrance fees
- Wi-Fi onboard tour vehicle
- Earphones to hear the guide clearly
- Electric bike
Departureany hotel or address in the Cape Town City Bowl
Departure Time07:30 - 09:00 am
Return Time17:30 pm