Half Day Cape Peninsula Tour
This half-day tour introduces you to the scenic wonders of the Cape Peninsula which is an iconic natural landmark
in Cape Town. The dramatic rocky peninsula stretches 30 kilometers from Table Mountain on the northern end
to the southernmost tip that plunges into the icy Atlantic Ocean.
It falls within the Table Mountain National Park which is world-renowned for its outstanding biodiversity. A highlight of the tour is Cape of Good Hope Nature and Cape Point. The world-renowned reserve is a wild protected wilderness area and home to an array of antelope, the rare Cape mountain zebra, and other unique animal species.
It’s also a haven for birds, with 250 recorded species found in the reserve. We pass through the quaint and vibrant seaside towns that stretch along the length of the Cape Peninsula, which lie nestled between the towering mountain cliffs and the glistening Atlantic Ocean.
- Collection from any address in Cape Town
- Transport in an air-conditioned Quantum tour vehicle
- Registered English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Entrance fee to Boulders Beach (penguin colony visit optional)
- Wi-Fi onboard tour vehicle
- Earphones to hear your guide clearly
Departureany hotel or address in the Cape Town City Bowl
Departure Time07:30 - 09:00 am or 13:00 - 14:00 pm
Return Time14:00 pm or 17:30 pm