Inverdoorn Full Day Safari
The Big 5 game reserve is located in a malaria-free area, a comfortable 2-hour drive from Cape Town. It’s home to an array of animals, including a thriving coalition of the cheetah.
After a refreshing welcome drink, climb on an open safari vehicle and enjoy a leisurely 2-hour game drive in the 10 000-hectare reserves, followed by a buffet-style lunch at the restaurant at Inverdoorn and a few hours of leisure at the lodge. Inverdoorn Private Game Reserve is bounded by the Swartberg, Langeberg, and Outeniqua mountain chains and is known for its unique fauna and flora and semi-arid landscapes.
- Pick-up and drop-off at any address in Cape Town
- Transfers in an air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Onboard Wi-Fi and earphones
- English-speaking professional guide
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- 2-hour game drive in an open safari vehicle
- Buffet-style lunch
Departureany hotel or address in the Cape Town City Bowl
Departure Time07:00 - 08:00 am
Return Time17:30 pm