Lion Park Tour
The Lion & Safari Park is a 30-45-minute drive from Johannesburg, located in the historic Cradle of Humankind. It’s a protected conservation area that’s home to over 80 lions, including the famous white lions that starred in the internationally-acclaimed “The White Lion” feature film. It’s also home to cheetah, hyena, wild dogs, various antelope, and a tower of tame giraffe.
The Lion & Safari Park offers guests an enjoyable mini-safari experience in a malaria-free area. Explore over 600 hectares of the lions’ natural habitat in a specialised safari vehicle with a professional game ranger. Learn more about lions and the other wild animals in the safari park and enjoy a morning or afternoon in the country.
- Free Onboard Uncapped WiFi
- Collection and drop-off from any accommodation in Johannesburg
- Transfers in an air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Lion & Safari Park entrance fee
- 1-hour game drive in a specialised safari vehicle
DepartureJohannesburg/Sandton/Pretoria/OR Tambo Airport
Departure Time07:30 - 09:30 am or 13:30 - 14:00 pm
Return Time13:30 pm or 17:30 pm