Rhino & Lion Park Tour
Don’t miss the chance to enjoy an African safari experience with the Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve right on your doorstep in Johannesburg. The protected reserve is home to a crash of rhino and a variety of predators including lions, wild dogs, hyenas, and leopards. You’ll also see the usual game like giraffe, zebra, and antelope.
There are more animals to see and interact with at the Wildlife Centre, many of them have either been rescued and rehabilitated or hand-reared because they’ve been rejected by their mother.
Enjoy a 2-hour game drive around the nature reserve, followed by a tour of the ancient Bothongo Wondercave. The nature reserve offers families and wildlife lovers a wonderful day out in the country and a fun mini-safari tour in a malaria-free area within easy driving distance of Johannesburg.
- Free Onboard Uncapped WiFi
- Collection and drop-off from any accommodation in Johannesburg
- Transfers in an air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve entrance fee
- 2-hour game drive in a specialised safari vehicle
- Tour of Bothongo Wondercave
DepartureJohannesburg/Sandton/Pretoria/OR Tambo Airport
Departure Time07:30 - 09:30 am or 13:30 - 14:00 pm
Return Time13:30 pm or 17:30 pm