Ultimate Johannesburg Tour
The Ultimate Johannesburg Tour takes you to iconic heritage sites in Johannesburg CBD and Soweto; showcasing South Africa’s turbulent history and promising future. It’s an opportunity to learn more about events that shaped the country’s past and discover the dynamic cultural diversity of two of the most prominent cities in the country.
Highlights of the Johannesburg tour include Constitutional Hill, Carlton Centre, the Apartheid Museum, and the vibrant Newtown Junction.
In Soweto, we journey past striking landmarks and historic sites, visit an informal settlement and the Hector Pieterson Museum, and end in the vibrant Vilakazi Street which was home of the great Nelson Mandela.
- Free Onboard Uncapped WiFi
- Collection and drop off from any address in Johannesburg
- Transfer in an air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Constitutional Hill entrance fee
- Carlton Centre tour
- Apartheid Museum entrance fee – Currently closed due to COVID 19 regulations
- Informal settlement walk
- Hector Pieterson Museum entrance fee – Currently closed due to COVID 19 regulations, will be visited and viewed from the Outside of the Museum
DepartureJohannesburg/Sandton/Pretoria/OR Tambo Airport
Departure Time08:00 - 09:30 am.
Return Time17:00 pm