Soweto & Lion Park Tour
This tour combines history and culture with a fun safari experience. Start in Soweto and experience the vibrant cultural diversity of South Africa and learn more about its turbulent history. End the tour at the charming Lion & Safari Park for a mini safari tour.
Soweto is a ‘city within a city’ and home to over 2 million people. It was the epicenter of the struggle for freedom and equality during the most stormy apartheid years in South Africa but today it’s a vibrant city and the heart and soul of Johannesburg.
The 1 000-hectare Lion & Safari Park is home to over 85 lions and an array of general game and birdlife. Guests are taken around the safari park in a specialised safari vehicle and experience close encounters with the lions and other animals at the reserve.
- Free Onboard Uncapped WiFi
- Collection and drop-off from any accommodation in Johannesburg
- Transfers in an air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Hector Pieterson Museum entrance fee – currently closed due to COVID 19 regulations, will be viewed from the outside of the Museum
- Lion & Safari Park entrance fee
- 1-hour game drive
DepartureJohannesburg/Sandton/Pretoria/OR Tambo Airport
Departure Time07:30 - 09:30 am.
Return Time17:00 pm